What a year 2021 is shaping up to be. We invite you to join an exclusive live broadcast on February 9th, 2021 at 3pm PST for a look back at a tumultuous 2020, from the pandemic to the U.S. election, as well as some quieter, less publicized considerations that impacted the markets.
Our guest Apollo Lupescu, a.k.a. the "Secretary of Explaining Stuff" at Dimensional Fund Advisors, will offer his unique perspectives on the following topics and more:
- the impact of a Democrat-controlled White House and Congress on investors and the economy;
- the recent attack on the Capitol and its implications;
- context on the coronavirus crisis and forward perspectives;
- government stimulus, inflation and debt outlook;
- bond investing during historically low interest rates.
Audience questions are encouraged, and please feel free to invite a friend who may enjoy the discussion!